Card Captor Sakura

my thoughts in four words
  • childhood
  • cute
  • fun
  • nostalgic


myfavquotes

Key that hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me. I command it by the power that has been bestowed upon me. Release!

Sakura

Return to your original form, Clow Card.

Sakura

What should we do? What should we do? What should we do!?

Kero
When unable to transform back

Card that has been created by Clow, abandon your former form and reincarnate under the name of your new master, Sakura.

Sakura

Touya: In this world, there are no coincidences...

Mizuki: only the inevitable exist.

Me: O_o xxxHolic foreshadow!?

Yukito: If you find Sakura so cute, you should stop bothering her, don't you think?

Touya: She's my sister, I have all the right to bother her.

Yukito: You know what's a "sister complex"?

Touya: Shut up.

Sakura: Yue, please use the bed.

Yue: No, I'm fine here.

Kero: Why aren't you offering it to me, Sakura?

Sakura: Eh? Sheesh, you know, Kero... you're...
Good night..

Kero: Tch.

Kero: You're making Yue help out as well, right!? It's unfair for just ME to work!

Sakura: Okay... Yue... P-please rest here!

Kero: What was that all about!? Why am I always the one that has to help out?

Kero: Why aren't you making Yue do anything?

Sakura: eh?.. ahaha...

Kero: Both Clow and you always spoil Yue!

Yukito: Touya, why do you keep being mean to that boy?

Touya: It's because I don't like him.

Yukito: Why?

Touya: He's going to steal away something that I've been cherishing for all this time...

Kero: If it's going to be like that, I'll eat without stopping!

Spinel: Suppi will eat too~❤!

Kero: Ah, this guy became weird again!

Spinel: I'm not weird!

Kero: I'm always putting on a serious battle against tasty food.

Syaoran: In other words, you're a greedy, little pig.

Kero: !? You wanna fight?

Sakura: Kero-chan!

Kero: -_-; Your life has been spared, kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 My Anime Quote TimeLine All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine