Fairy Tail

my thoughts in four words
  • funny
  • happy
  • awesome
  • love it


myfavquotes

燃えて来たぞ!!!
(Moete kitazo!!! - I'm fired up!!!)
Natsu Dragneel
火竜の咆哮!!
(Karyuu no houkou!!! - Fire dragon's roar!!)
Natsu Dragneel
How am I supposed to sleep between a beast and an exhibitionist!
Lucy Heartfilia
Erza... was crying. She was weak and her voice was shaky. I don't want to see an Erza like that. Erza has always been strong with no fear! I want her to go back being herself when she awakens from this nightmare. Fight me!
Natsu Dragneel
To Jellal after making Erza unconscious
I wonder why. It seems I'm the only able to go through the gate whether you summon me or not. Could it be that our love has broken the barriers between humans and spirits?
Loke
when rescuing Lucy from Bickslow
AHHHHHHHHHH!! There was two Erzas!! What... what was that!? Battle of the giant monsters!? Is it the end of the world!?
Natsu Dragneel
We're unstoppable! Why you ask? It's because we're Fairy Tail!
Cana Alberona
Natsu: We are the same.
Erza: Eh?
[Flashback] I can't live without Fairy Tail. I can't imagine a world without my friends.
Natsu: All of us are the same. Don't ever do that again.
Erza: Natsu...
Natsu: Never again!!
Erza: Yeah. Natsu... thank you.
That's right, one does not die for their friends. One lives... for their friends! Because that's the real path that leads to a happy future!
Loke: Lucy, stand back.
Lucy: What are you saying? Fighting alongside my spirits is my style.
Happy: You liiike him...
Natsu: This is my own way of doing Fairy Tail's farewell ceremony. There's three conditions you must tell to the one who leaves the guild. First, you must never reveal information about Fairy Tail. Second... [gets punched in the face] what was it?
Mystogan: You mustn't contact past clients for personal issues.
Natsu: That's right! Third!Even if we walk in different paths, we must always remain strong! Never consider your life as insignificant!Those friends you've loved...
Mystogan: You must never forget them while you live!
Natsu: Got it? As long as you live upholding the guild's values, there's nothing you can't do.
I hope we can meet again, Mystogan.
Mystogan: Goodbye Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy. And my family.... Fairy Tail.
Natsu: How dare that bastard do this to Igneels' scarf!
Happy: Natsu..
Natsu: How can I wear a black scarf with dark clothes!? That's a fashion faux pas!
Elfman: He's picky about he's coordination?
Evergreen: Who'd have thought it.
Natsu: [while holding curse doll controlling Lucy] I just had a better idea! Iron Fist... of the Fire Dragon!
Lucy: No way!
Natsu: Don't worry! It's not hot for the person using it! I think!
Lucy: "I think", he says!
Natsu: Happy.
[throws doll to Happy] Max speed!
Lucy: I'm gonna die here!
Natsu: Special Move: Lucy Fire!
Natsu: We did it!
Happy: Aye sir! At times like this...
Natsu: Do a victory pose! [bends doll backwards] Yay!
Lucy: Please, no more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 My Anime Quote TimeLine All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine