BLEACH

my thoughts in four words
  • bwahahaha
  • awesome
  • typical
  • dragged-on


myfavquotes

GOOD MOOOORNING ICHIGOOOOOO!!!!

Kurosaki Isshin

Please meet at Urahara shop immediately.
P.S: If you look at this message and think that it is the message of a person before his death... then you have no sense of humor.

Urahara Kisuke
Blood message to Ichigo

Just how many times must I strain my voice before it will reach you? And yet, nowhere in this world can there be anyone who knows me better than you.

Zangetsu

Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand...The horrible feeling of being pelted by rain when you're all alone in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I won't let a single drop of rain fall from that sky. Ichigo, trust me...You are not fighting alone.

Zangetsu

Noooo, there's no way I, a mere handsome and sexy shopkeeper, could possibly have bankai!

Urahara Kisuke

Ichigo, what's the difference between a King and his horse? I don't mean kiddy shit like 'One's a person and one's an animal' or 'One has two legs and one has four'. If their form, ability, and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the King and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the King?! There's only one answer; INSTINCT!

Ichigo's Inner Hollow

Look at this world! This world of yours used to be filled with skyscrapers, full of hope!Now it has sunken low to look like the small town that's dear to you! The rain that continued to fall on this world has subsided, but in its place, everything has sunk into this ocean! This all happened, Ichigo, because you lost hope and stopped moving foward!

Tensa Zangetsu

If I were to turn into a snake tomorrow, and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth I devoured them, even after hearing you cry out your love to me, would I still be able to say "I love you" the same way I do today?

Ichimaru Gin

I'm going to become a Shinigami. I'm going to become a Shinigami and change things. I'll fix it.. so you won't have to cry anymore, Rangiku.

Ichimaru Gin

Urahara: You put it on like this! Put it on your forehead like so...And yell from the top of the lungs... "TAKE THIS!! THE POWER OF JUSTICE!! JUSTICE ARMOR!! JUSTICE HACHIMAKI! ATTACK!!"

Ichigo: O...Okay, I get it. Put it on the forehead like this...LIKE HELL I'LL DO THAT!!
[Dodges an attack] AAACK!

Urahara: See? Now isn't the time to be embarrassed, right?

Ichigo: DON'T ACT LIKE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!! Damn it, guess I have no choice...
[puts on headgear] TAKE THIS!! THE POWER OF JUSTICE!! JUSTICE ARMOR!! JUSTICE HACHIMAKI!! ATTACK!!

Urahara: Wow...! You actually did it...!

Ichigo: You BASTARD!!

Ichigo: Why are you crying?

Tensa Zangetsu: Ichigo, do you recall what I said when we started this fight?

Ichigo: ...I do.

Tensa Zangetsu: What I wanted to protect was... you, Ichigo.

Rukia: It's beeen a while, Ichigo. You've become so strong and mature since the last time I met you... NOT!
[Kicks Ichigo] Crying like a pathetic fool! You turned into a wimp the moment I stopped keeping my eyes on you! Pitiful!
Urahara told me about the power of this Tsukishima guy. He can write over the past... It is indeed a terrifying power. But so what!? No matter how much he changes the past, he cannot change your future! Lost bonds can be forged once again! Am I wrong, Ichigo?

Ichigo: Rukia... Can I say one thing? He didn't change my past, you know.

Rukia: Don't make fun of me with that serious look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 My Anime Quote TimeLine All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine