Shaman King

my thoughts in four words
  • childhood
  • funny
  • awesome
  • not-enough


myfavquotes

I will become friends with that King of Spirits who knows everything and live everyday lazily!

Asakura Yoh

I want to be the Shaman King's First Lady. Since you'll be my husband, you have to become Shaman King no matter what... As for me... You have to give me an easy life!

Kyouyama Anna
to Yoh

Yoh can be himself under any circumstance. He will never lose his will to be a free individual. Because his only goal is to be lazy. That is why he can do anything with his idea of freedom. Anything...

Kyouyama Anna

I'm only capable of destroying things. But, he's the wind. It's not possible to cut or destroy the wind.

Tao Ren
Referring to Yoh

No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?

Asakura Yoh

なんとかなる。

Asakura Yoh

Ryu: I found you... kid.

Yoh: Yo!

Ryu: Yo!... MY ASS! Because you messed up my hairdo, I'm the laughing stock of the town, no, the world!

Horohoro: Hey, your sister seems to have a strict personality.

Yoh: No, Anna is...

Anna: I'm not his sister, I'm his fiancee.

Horohoro: These guys... They're about the same age as me... I still don't even have a girlfriend!
I've lost.

Yoh:[Referring to Chocolove] I don't mind if he wants to join us, but... How about it?

Ren: So there will be three jokers?

Horohoro & Ryu: Who are you calling a joker!?

Ren: You guys are a joke, right?

Horohoro & Ryu: What the hell are you saying!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 My Anime Quote TimeLine All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine