Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun

my thoughts in four words
  • Natsu!?
  • bishies
  • shounen-ai!?


myfavquotes

Shino, Sousuke & Kobungo: Megu!?

Genpachi: An eyeball (medama), which is slightly grotesque (guroi). In short Megu.

Sousuke: Since you gave it a name you must've taken a liking to it.

Shino: Why don't we leave it here?

Kobungo: No way, make sure you take it back with you!

Kobungo: Next time find someone who is as stubborn as a mule about living on.

Genpachi: I don't know anyone like that other than Konaya's Mistress.

Shino: Hey! Are you still alive?
Genpachi, are you all right?

Genpachi: [looks closely at Shino's face] I just found it. A strong-willed person that won't die easily.
A good look at you tells me that you'll totally be my type in another five or six years...

Kobungo: Ooooi brother! That's a guy!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 My Anime Quote TimeLine All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine