Ixion Saga DT

my thoughts in four words
  • hilarious/li>
  • cant-get-enough
  • KONtagious


myfavquotes

This is the end. My ultimate attack: World End Ultimatum Spreading Three-Bar Charge Attack!

Kon Hokaze

Kon: [to ED] What are you gonna do all by yourself? We've got two people here!

Princess: Not three?

Kon: Wait, are you really strong too?

Princess: ...

ED: From now on it's time for a new era. At the hands of this Alma Gear, and the Hyperion who controls it!

Kon: What is he talking about? Is this FF?

ED: Is this a hospital?

Doctor: Oh, looks like you're awake.

ED: Doctor, am I...

Doctor: It is truly unfortunate, but one (ball) had to be removed completely.

ED: *shock*

ED: A hospital again?

Doctor: Oh, looks like you're awake.

ED: Doctor, am I...

Doctor: It is truly unfortunate, but both (balls) had to be removed completely.

ED: *shock* [faints]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 My Anime Quote TimeLine All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine